I miss thinking your friends really are your friends.
I miss thinking I'm invincible to a point.
I miss knowing a little overtime will cover the most recent
splurge at the grocery store or Target or IKEA!
I miss rare juicy filet mignon!
I miss golfing.
I miss feeling like a princess even if it was of my own
making the last couple of years.
I miss going to a movie whenever I want.
I miss being able to drive all over to think.
I miss being able to buy whatever in attempt to make my
yard look better.
I miss doing whatever I want with my kids.
I miss buying as much fabric as I want.
I miss having that person you think loves you, holding
you.
I miss loving someone.
I miss my family so much, especially now that I can't
afford to go see them.
I miss truly truly believing the fairy tale is still
possible.
see my sissy's miss list for more inspiration at www.jennandmarkuswilson.blogspot.com
Perspective
10 years ago





1 comment:
I miss you! Luvs
Post a Comment