Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ummm April Showers????

So, yes we have gotten a little bit of rain up here for a few days. Shocking acutally, it wasn't snow until the 3rd day. Daytime's in the 60-70's, nighttime 40's; quite nice. Had a friend help me paint the loft, it turned out rather cute, pic to follow. A few changes over the past couple of weeks that were tough. Bottom line, we're still alive and healthy and we will be fine. I have a tendency to back way away from people when I am stressed; mostly cuz while i'm trying to figure out things I don't wait to behave badly...or say what's on my mind...it can be unpleasant. But I am learning this and a few other things about myself as I get "older" and will try to compensate for it. Feeling alone and being alone sucks! A most unlikely person said something very poignant to me about being alone; he said, "your only alone if you choose to be." While it's hard to feel and be alone, it's even harder to put yourself "out there" and open up again once you've closed yourself off. Very hard....feels like your floundering like a fish out of water! And when you add the arrogance I have on top of it (NOT because of my looks, low self-esteem in this are for sure, working on it) the out of control feeling with this "floundering" is frustrating. I know, what the hell am I talking about?!! Well never mind about that, I'm not sure either. Anyway, we are ok. As some of the changes we are dealing with are still somewhat officially up in the air, i'll save the telling of them until they acutally happen. Meanwhile, I miss the fam terribly and cannot wait to see everyone in June. Love you guys!

No comments: