GETTING IT ALL OUT! (Edited)
OK, I have to throw this out like trash and be rid of it once and for all! Some people just cannot let things go and would rain on your parade everyday if you would let them! Alot of not so nice stuff happened to me over 2 years ago and it has been a long haul to work through it all and get over it. Today, as I sat in front of my new supervisor at my new hospital job, 2 years later, he politely got up and closed his office door and delicately delivered to me that although, I got excellent reviews from all previous employers, he also had gotten the obnoxious rumors about the details of my leaving Promise. I barely missed a beat and quickly stated it was all true in a few short sentences, I mean why lie at this point??? Even though the rumors are twisted considerably, it's still floating out there more than two years later! At the same time I gulped for air on the inside and screamed silently as loud as I could in my head NOT to cry. He thanked me for being honest, said he still felt like I would be a great addition and asset to the hospital and was very happy to be bringing me on board. A few more other discussions and I was out the office and practically sprinted down the hall in 3 inch heels to get out of the building and into my car. I then drove to the nearest park and literally sobbed for at least 10 minutes. It will be one of the top 5 worst cries....i think it had just built up. Right up there with having to deal with the not so nice details of two divorces, and finding out I had cancer. It was that bad! Then I wiped my face, put on some happy music and drove home. Came to a few very clear conclusions; so clear it was unbelievably liberating. I still want to be a nurse, I think. I am unlucky with men. I do want to be married again, one day. Though I get along better with men usually, I need to keep them at arms length for awhile. I really really need to take care of me right now. I am and will always be brutally honest. AND it is time to completely cut the string from the second husband; I will be moving out of this house by mid-June to somewhere. I need a fresh start without any added stressors! And everything that happened prior to today is history and over and there absolutely will be no more moping or worrying about it again.
THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS!
I have to acknowledge that I have some absolutely incredible friends. I had a couple people that really hurt my feelings recently, but overall, my friends are the best! I said recently that I missed thinking my friends are really my friends. I need to strike this completely. And I hope I did not hurt any of your feelings saying that. I forget that i've set links to friends on this thing as well as my sisters. Thank you to all you wonderful peeps who have text, emailed, of inboxed me on Facebook to let me know you care and miss me. It has helped so much! Trenaisa, I love you dearly! Without you so many things in my life would not have been possible the last couple of years! You have been my rock, my shoulder, my friend, my angel! I only hope I can grow up and be (yes I want to!) as amazinig an NP and person as you are! Or maybe get a Marketing/Management degree so we can take this city to new heights together! Love you! My sissy Jenn, you are already so wise for your young years! It's hard to believe my 11 years junior once upon a time bratty, stinker lil sis could become one of my closest friends! I love you Jenn! and I miss you a ton! Thank you for your words of encouragement and just being on my side! Cora, you and me have been through some serious changes together and a few jobs! You are an amazing woman! I love and admire you! And miss you! Lisa! thanks for still being my friend! te hee hee hee! even though you know how crazy i am, you still love me! And to all my newer friends that have stood by me and whispered words of encouragement and support, Brandy, Trina, Dave, Joe, Brady, Ashley, Ashley, Mechelle, Candy, Lisa, Sabama, Jeanna, Kim, Carole, Stephanie, and Deanna! thank you so much you guys! I love you! I so forgot some peeps so if you get this twice I am sorry!!! Also luvs to Chad, Prentice, Aaron, Carlos, Matt, Michael, Mark, Brad, Jason, and my newly adopted lil bro, Glen, I love you and I'm so proud of you! Katie, Angie, Megan, and my life long friends Nic, and Kim! I love you guys!
Gosh, that was like accepting an Oscar or something! no comments about drama guys!!!I don't know if I've ever been this sappy, but I mean it from the heart, you guys are awesome! I will pull it together! There are parties to be had! and sports to play soon!!!
Perspective
10 years ago





1 comment:
Why do I have to be a junior? J/K senior :) I'm here you know how that goes, ring me up. I'll listen to your bullshit any day sister. But I get to feed it right back to you :) Not like we don't taste it enough! Let's not share our secret! It might make us rich or something. I love you senior sissy!
Post a Comment