


We are finally adjusting to a day schedule!!! I'd forgotten how much i enjoy the sunlight! = ) Getting so much organization done...and yet there always seems to be another project; which most of you know i dearly love. Starting to feel really alive again doing the things I love; painting, sewing, creating! Wish some days that i could do this all of the time. But, work is necessary....it makes the glorious days off possible! It's been incredible to be with the kids more...some days are really trying, but we are all learning to dance together and around each other when necessary. Sleeping better too! Getting to bed at a decent hour helps and so has getting to the gym regularly. Volleyball start soon, YAY! can't wait. AND my fabulous new hydrating, rejuvinating, age defying mask I found that feels wonderful! Free tip to you! You MUST try it! No. 7 Intensive Moisture Face Mask...it has vitamins A, C, E, and apple extract. It is amazing, makes your face as soft as baby skin! LUVS to all!





1 comment:
Love the new do. I like the highlights. Looks so natural, very becoming. There happy now that I noticed your hair??!!?? love you
Post a Comment